greenstar 24i combi boiler with a low temp DHW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a worcester greenstar 24i combi boiler with a low temp DHW output. anybody know what the cause and a remedy for this ?

Sponsored Links
Undersized gas, partially blocked plate, faulty thermistors there is quite a list more info is required

I would agree. I had mine installed 12 months ago. Some crud travelled up the pipe and partially blocked the regulator in the gas meter box.

I had the installer out who called gas networks. A new regulator was fitted and adjusted. Problem fixed

Bosh-Wooster 30. Installed on 30mm gas pipe round the house.

Undersized gas, partially blocked plate, faulty thermistors there is quite a list more info is required
Add to that list: pump.

I had a Greenstar 30si (same as Junior with HW temp control) which worked perfectly on heating but terrible hot water until I changed the pump! That was more of a "hot, cold, hot, cold" situation than permanently low temperature though.

Sponsored Links
What flow rate do you have? Time how long it takes to fill a 1 litre jug from the hot water tap, repeat the process a few times and take an average. Then post your result.

James.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back