Greenstar 29HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just been reading the installation instructions for quoting for one of these, now is it me or are the commisioning and individual settings instructions totally over the top or what, all these settings for delay time and sweep settings max output temp blah friggin blah blah,and trying to understand the wiring diagram, what the fack is "correct voltage interface", just about got to grips with the wiring diagram but looks like you have to run two cables to the boiler, (what a waste) I thought fitting condensers was no different to fitting a standard boiler other than the condensate, think I will be talking the customer out of a Woprcester and into an Ideal Icos as the Icos looks loads easier to fit and commision, and I have two booked in to fit allready so will be
genned up allready.
Anybody else got any comments.

Sponsored Links
Be afraid Be very afraid!!!!
I am a comercial engineer and A few boilers I work on req laptops so you can interface with them? Its the way Its going.........

MeMyselfAndI said:
Be afraid Be very afraid!!!!
I am a comercial engineer and A few boilers I work on req laptops so you can interface with them? Its the way Its going.........
what do you mean

In order to check histograms of fault codes ect I.E customer says boilers been doing this.......plug in your laptop and you have a complete history of opperational history.

Sponsored Links
ha ha ha ha ha ha aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
just fell off my seat

when i need a flaming laptop to repair a boiler is the day i throw the towel in

had one gave it away to the ex wife

keeps her off my back

Dont need it ...just another tool
just pointing out the way its all going I.E we are going to have to work extra hard for our 70K now :oops:

MeMyselfAndI said:
Dont need it ...just another tool
just pointing out the way its all going I.E we are going to have to work extra hard for our 70K now :oops:
what do you mean 70k thats i bit much in it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back