Worcester Greenstar Junior 28I Combi Boiler and Honneywell r

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had new boiler (Worcester Greenstar Junior 28I Combi Boiler Natural Gas) installed and I have connected it to the existing Honeywell T6360 room stat. The boiler has WB digital programmer fitted. Now it looks like the thermostat does not control the heating. i mean that the boiler is running constantly no matter what temperature is set on the stat. the boiler and the stat are connected by two wires cable at the moment. I have connected them according to the boiler's manual. Can anyone tell me what have I done wrong? Many thanks

Sponsored Links
When you connected the stat into LS and LR did you remove the link that was in place? If not this needs to be removed.

When you connected the stat into LS and LR did you remove the link that was in place? If not this needs to be removed.

Thanks so much Jamespl. Spot on. As soon as I removed the little bridge connection it was ok.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back