Greenstar 30CDi System - Low Pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.

Could some one please give me some advise. I know alot of people have asked this so apologises for bringing this up but i'm stumped.

I cannot get central heating working, although my hot water is fine.

Right, my boiler Greenstar 30CDi System reads 0.5bar pressure when cold and 0 when on.

I have a small water tank in my loft (which I have empited a little but pressure not moved). I also have a big hot water tank in my bathroom which heats the radiator in there.

I have no idea about this kind of thing, so any help would be greatly apprecaited, especially before it gets really cold.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sorry, bit new to this forum.

Bled a few radiators, got some air out of the system and loft tank filled up a little but the pressure on the boiler reamins about 0.45 bar.

Sponsored Links
Ok, right.

I read the manual, and I have to turn both the hotwater and heating on.
Nothing happens with radiators, lots an lots of hot water, and radiator (I think fed of hot water tank in there - could be wrong) gets hot.

Sorry for delay. Been away.

ok, will this part 'look' broken? or, just need to replace it and see?

Thanks again

I can't find that part.

I'm trying to find the schematic drawing showin the syst4em online but i'm struggling...

I think i've found it. It was connected to a pipe connected to the hot water tank in my bathroom.

I got confused and thought this switch box was in the boiler. My bad.

I've locked it into MAN and i'm now getting heat into my radiators, There is also a dial with 'pressure' on it and when you turn it more water enters the hot water tank. Would that be useful.

Thank you ver much for your help with this, hopefully this has fixed it. I'll put a quick update on in the next day when all raditors hot.

Should I keep this switched locked into MAN by the way?

Cheers! :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back