Worcester bosh 30cdi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a worcester bosh 30cdi. The hot water is working but not the central heating. The batteries in the remote thermostat are good and the receiver is getting a signal. Pressure in the system is ok. I am seeing an error -I I- flashing in the display on the control panel. Does anyone know what the problem might be. Thanks

Sponsored Links
has the power been turned off, the symbol is the slow start, or whatever worcester call it, should change to temp display after about 20 mins. dont turn power off again, it will restart the 20mins.

Mick, you were right the error message has gone but still no heat to rads. Hot water is ok and underfloor heating on separate circuit seems fine. Could there be a motorised valve that is failing to open after being switched off all summer? If so is there some way over over riding it as a test?

Sponsored Links
It would appear, from your second post, that the boiler is fine and I think you are right in suggesting a motorised valve somewhere. Not really a way a overriding it to confirm diagnosis - you'll have to start looking - follow the pipework is my best advice.
good luck.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back