worcester bosh boiler problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I wonder if any one can help me please. We've just gone to use the shower & have noticed there is no hot water or heating on our Worcester bosh green star 25si/30si. When I looked at the control panel there is the reset button flashing every second & the blue power light is flashing slower. I also noticed that the water pressure has dropped into the red zone. I have increased the pressure to between 1&2 and then pressed the reset button, It tried to do something but still the lights are flashing the same. At this point I then noticed the green flame light is out but cant be sure if it was earlier or not. We've done the 10 second reset & left it for 3mins as suggested & still nothing. One thing we did do was switch off the boiler using the button on the control panel & retried but still nothing. We've also been out to the condenser pipe to try & heat it up in case its frozen(as suggested on the Worcester bosh home owners help bit on the site) & repeated, Guess What?? still the same.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks, Vanessa.

Sponsored Links
I'd double check the condensate isnt frozen, the Worcesters seemed to suffer a lot with that problem last winter.

take the condensate pipe out of the equation by undoing the white overflow pipe from the boiler(get a small bucket ready) press reset and away you go!
It could be a gas fault! have you got gas to your hob!

my money is on the condensate blocked up/frozen

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back