Atag , viessmann 200 or worcester bosh

I mainly repair boilers but over the last year I have installed about eight boilers mostly Viessmann, Worcester and Vaillant.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Well perhaps not exactly 8 boilers then. It might have been 9 ?

Crikey your memory is bad , just like drivels! kept forgetting he had loads of different names, and pushing different boilers.

He hasn't been on here for ages........ or has he 'tony'.............?

Sponsored Links
During the investigation of a sludged up boiler the installer conveniently "forgot" that he had installed the boiler only three weeks before.

Eventually he remembered and said he had cleaned the system " in the same way he always does using X500".

Tony

he always recalls these little stories, most have nothing to do with anything.

Oh only to say how great he is and how bad the installer was.

Boring!

just to get this thread back on track , the atag a series is £1150 the q is £1850 & the viessmann 200 is around £1100. the atag a series is 32kw but will modulate down to 6 , as will the 26kw viesmann , the 25kw q series atag will go down to 4 . problem is its a lot of dosh . was gonna go for the A series but you lot keep changing my mind . i can,t really afford the q but if its really that good?????

Where are those prices from.

Atag are now available through plumb centre and seem to be cheaper than direct from atag.pts at Easter park will be the nearest viesmann supplier if your in town.

Give consideration to the 600 series vaillants for a competative price

just to get this thread back on track , the atag a series is £1150 the q is £1850 & the viessmann 200 is around £1100. the atag a series is 32kw but will modulate down to 6 , as will the 26kw viesmann , the 25kw q series atag will go down to 4 . problem is its a lot of dosh . was gonna go for the A series but you lot keep changing my mind . i can,t really afford the q but if its really that good?????

If you want to use simple external 240v controls and two zones then the A series is fine. If you want to use the Atag zone control system that gives you independent zone WC control then Q boiler + mad q system which you are looking at more cash.

In all honesty the A series will do the job that you want. The guts of the boiler is the same as the Q. I think that Atag include the outside sensor free of charge in the box now. I didn't get billed for ones included with my last order.

As already mentioned, not sure who quoted those prices for the ATAG but they appear way over the top. Plumb Center quoted me only a couple of months ago £752.85 for the A320S and £1286.34 for the Q25S. I chose the Q25S and am so far very happy with it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back