Combi boiler size (ATAG or Vaillant)

its not the best way to start your atag experience! I've personally fitted around about 16 with a 0% failure rate. I've also been out to service/repair older Atag/strebel boilers which have been going well for 10yrs+ and stilll going strong so I'm not concerned about longevity especially as the design has hardly changed in that time, just a few tweaks to improve overall reliability. . As you say they are damn ugly and you wouldnt want one in your kitchen! Hence why I still fit other boilers. I don't know what you mean by the flow rate being no better Lee. The 325ec gives the same output as a 37kw vaillant or worcester but with a lower output. So its a higher output per kw than any other boiler on the market. I suspect the oring is missing or misplaced at the factory on yours, I've seen similar things on Vaillants and Glowworms, its rare for most manufacturers but once in a while a factory worker misplaces something, thats life.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back