Greenstar 42CDi control

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Greenstar 42CDi with a MT10RF controller.

I'd like a more granular control of the heating. In a previous house I had a controller that had 6 time zones per day/weekday and separate weekend zones.

Is there anything similar for the 42CDi? Any other compatible products other than those by Worcester-Bosch? I've looked at the Drayton controls but unsure if they would work.

any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Rob

Sponsored Links
DT10 RF digistat or DT10 RF optimiser, both around the £150 mark and you can also control the hot water pre-heat with both of these.

If your not fussed about the pre-heat timing then a Honeywell CM927 is an excellent rf programmable room-stat however the WB ones just plug into the boiler whereas the ones such as the Honeywell need to be wired up by someone who knows what they're doing as in a spark.

WB have also brought out new FX controls, believe these are Honeywell re-badged as WB and offer limited WC functions but don't know if they are on the market yet, not according to my supplier who has no prices for them as yet.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back