Greta Thunberg's right ...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
... it is all just blah blah blah. And not just around climate change action, I mean politics in general.

I'm sitting watching Keir Starmer give his speech at the Labour party conference. Fine words, lots of promises, I'm from a working class background, everything will be better under Labour, lots of applause from the audience.

In short, blah blah blah.

I look forward to Labour getting in, cause x years later (give them a chance) we'll have zero unemployment, very short NHS waiting times, a decent living wage, no food banks, fair taxation across the board, plenty of social housing. Yes, it will be a veritable utopia.

Sponsored Links
Let's be thankful no one is going to act on that neurotic, dopey bint's rantings. That grown men treat a child like the second messiah and want to base the world's energy policy on her drivel is very worrying.

Let's be thankful no one is going to act on that neurotic, dopey bint's rantings. That grown men treat a child like the second messiah and want to base the world's energy policy on her drivel is very worrying.
She is, however, right on one thing. Much of the political speak is indeed blah blah blah.

Much of her speak is blah blah blah. She has no ideas or strategy, she just likes to attack and blame people. Its really frigin complex, that is why it is taking so long.

Sponsored Links
Much of her speak is blah blah blah. She has no ideas or strategy, she just likes to attack and blame people. Its really frigin complex, that is why it is taking so long.
It is complex and also politicians enjoy talking about doing things more than doing them. The two are not mutually exclusive at all.

Back