grid switches

Sponsored Links
If your on about lightswitch . It would be taken from a socket through a 3 amp fcu upto switch then to a socket. Both earth and neutral would be reinstated. I would ask the spark if ge would sign it off . Warrenty i wouldnt bother . If spark wouldnt sign of i would go to building control and register it. Pay there test fees once i get some spare cash

Got a hold of a spark who doesn't do homers but says 4 mm radial would be better for the one side of the room . I emailed him photos of room and proposed route and said its fine. . he said to save money I could buy the stuff and pay a sparky a day rate and get the cu change and wiring done tested and certified. Cost around 200

I allready need to payout 200 pounds for my hob to get connected to gas and 150 for worktop mitre.
I note you are not attempting to do these jobs yourself.

I'm not suggesting you should but wonder why you think the electrics are different and presumably easier or less important to do properly.

Sponsored Links
Cause its all budgeted and I would nees to wait till end of next month to get it done. Unless I leave getting the cu done.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back