Grohe Wireless shower frequency

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know what Grohe Technical support (UK) doesnt ? - the radio frequency that the Grotherm Wireless shower system uses ?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
not got a clue if they don't even know.
why would you need to know that ?

Well Seco, If you are running several wireless devices in close proximity, you would want to know the frequency each device uses to avoid interferance.

Sponsored Links
But you would'nt know if such a condition exists unless you find out what other devices are installed.

For instance:
Wireless Routers
DECT telephones
Wireless CH systems (such as Honeywell)
Wireless power monitors

They all could potentialy interfere with each other.

But you would'nt know if such a condition exists unless you find out what other devices are installed.

im sure it wouldn't be long before the customer would be on the phone.

why are you worried about this, do you have a problem with this happening.
as i can say i never met a customer whos had trouble with one or a wireless room stat etc.

I'm trying to avoid any problems before I buy a wireless power meter, which I know uses the 433 Mhz frequency. I have obtained all the frequencies of all devices I have, except the Grohe shower.
I merely wanted to ask if anyone had documentation that indicates the frequency the Grohe contol unit communicates with the remote.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back