Grohe Wirelss Service Codes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Need help! Grohe Wireless shower is not working, coming up with Service Code 13. Does anyone have the service codes?

Thanks for your help.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Picasso. I have an unvented cylinder with boiler temp set to 70 degrees to heat said cylinder... ill check temp at hot outlets but is there any guidance given on how hot is too hot?

Is it possible to mail me a list of the codes.

Thanks again RGM

One of my Grohe wireless showers also displays Service 13 from time to time. The shower becomes scalding hot, then shuts off (for safety reasons, I imagine) displaying "Service 13". Restarting it after a wait, I can turn the temperature all the way down to "LO" yet still the shower is warm.

The thing is, I've noticed that this behaviour seems to coincide with electricity power cuts to the house. And I have discovered that the problem goes away if the mains to the shower is turned off for a minute or two, then back on again. So I suggest the OP tries that.

My theory is that short-duration power interruptions (brown-outs) cause some kind of corruption to the shower's memory. But longer power cuts (with clean power restoration events) allow the memory to be reset cleanly.

When it happens again I must ask Grohe what's going on...

Sponsored Links
Temperature
- Maximum (hot water inlet) 70 °C
- Recommended (for economy) 60 °C

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back