Grohe vs Hansgrohe Showers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm about to pull the trigger on a Hansgrohe concealed Raindance setup 2 outlet for 900 notes.

I've also seen Grohe Grotherm setups that are a little cheaper but look good too.

Any comments between the two? I'm a little put off Grohe as they are not German anymore and I've read they are not made in Germany. I think the high end Hansgrohe is still made in Germany.

I could save about 100 pounds with Grohe for a similar set-up but would only do that if the quality is good.

Any personal experiences please? I've searched on here but there doesn't appear to be anything recent.

Thanks,

Paul.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

I'm about to pull the trigger on a Hansgrohe concealed Raindance setup 2 outlet for 900 notes.

I've also seen Grohe Grotherm setups that are a little cheaper but look good too.

Any comments between the two? I'm a little put off Grohe as they are not German anymore and I've read they are not made in Germany. I think the high end Hansgrohe is still made in Germany.

I could save about 100 pounds with Grohe for a similar set-up but would only do that if the quality is good.

Any personal experiences please? I've searched on here but there doesn't appear to be anything recent.

Thanks,

Paul.

Personal experience :LOL: Hansgrohe is what they use in Premiere inns, they must get a lot of use, but they always seem to be in good working order and look cosmetically new. (I know, how sad am I looking at the make of taps in a hotel room!)

Both Grohe and Hansgrohe and major players in the hospitality and commercial sectors, Grohe are also large in the clinical sector. I would be happy to go with go either TBH, as both have to be of high quality. They both have german based project and quality testing facilities so regardless of where they are made they both have to pass high level QT.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back