grout nightmare

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please Please could someone help.

I had not tiled before and used a grout suplied with the tiles as recommended by supplier!

Only to find out after, it had well and truely dried on the tiles, it was suitable for bathrooms and swiming pools!!

I have spent hours chipping away at it and have only got half way

Wire brush, floor buffer, wire wool, chisels (many).

This stuff destroys all.

I would be so grateful for help. I can't satnd any more greif of the old man!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
look for a product (available at most good tile stores and some **** ones, also online) called lithofin cement away, its an acid youll removed that extra grout with next to no problem, just dont get it in places you dont want to.

Hi
Can I butt in and ask would this be ok for the flexible grout used on wooden floors?

and would it clean off the bloom that is left over by our tiler on a travertine stone floor?

thanks for your help

Mike

Hi
Can I butt in and ask would this be ok for the flexible grout used on wooden floors?

and would it clean off the bloom that is left over by our tiler on a travertine stone floor?

thanks for your help

Mike

yes and yes but agian dont get it anywhere that you dont wnat dissolving

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back