GRUNDFOS UPS-15 HEAT PUMP

SMG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For quite some time my TV has been going off then on again within a second. Leccy hasn't found anything wrong with the home system. However, I recently turned my rad valves down a little & I can now hear when the heating system runs.

Unbelievable, when the pump starts, the TV goes off & on again. Some kind of surge?? Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
What make and model of boiler do you have

• Thanks
Reactions: SMG
Its a Main heat 18 condenser boiler. Been doing some experimenting, its my computer that goes off for a second, not the TV, so I plugged the PC into my extension lead & ran it from a different circuit, no fault. My boiler circuit is separate from my lounge circuit

Sponsored Links
If your boiler is a heat only boiler with a grundfos pump then its possible that the pump start up is causing this even if unlikely, when grundfos introduced A rated pumps some yeatrs ago now, the start up surge was causing damage to boiler systems, (PCBs etc) cured I think by installing a suppresser cable supplied FOC from Grundfos.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back