Grundfoss Selectric UPS 15-50 pump models

Probably get 300quid and they find £3000 for extra work. and a load of cowboys doing the job.

Personally reading some of the stuff they say about Warmfront, I think you're better off without unless desperate. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Hi doitall, I understand what you are saying, I have used a local heating engineer a couple of times and he said to keep the old ideal cast iron boiler going as long as I can and another similar heating engineer told my sister down south the same thing, my gas bill for heating, water and cooking is under £300 a year so a condenser boiler can't save me much but would cost a lot more to maintain, I have Fujitsu heat pump air con in bedroom for my illness in summer but it costs very little to warm bedroom for 15 minutes at bedtime in very cold weather, if boiler packs up I would rather pay for a chimney breast building in lounge so I can get radiant type gas fire like misermatic as we really miss it, I would then get another Brittony multi point water heater fitted may be french they are fantastic and no trouble.

I have a 30 plus year old boiler and I'm very reluctant to replace it.

Trouble is it never goes wrong to persuade me. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back