GSM autodialler, Pyronix V2 or GJD700 ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
About to pull the trigger on one to upgrade the security on my lockup.

The GJD brand seems to have a decent reputation but I haven't heard much on the Pyronix reliability.

Both under £200 all in so price isn't a consideration.

Spec wise I'm pulled towards the Pyronix.
If the alarm goes off I can listen in for a few seconds on the phone and hear if the internal sounder stops (ie alarm de activated) and speak immediately to who is there to confirm I know who it is / all ok etc.
As my aged father sometimes sets the alarm off whilst entering the lockup it's a useful feature for me. Don't think that's poss on the GJD.

Secondly the Pyronix allows multiple inputs so I could wire in some external pir's and beams etc to trigger a call without the alarm system sounding.
Effectively letting me know someone is lurking around the building as an early warning, as it's in my garden. The GJD only allows one input I think so would limit this facility.
Unless you know otherwise.

Any comments either way on these units?

Thanks in advance
Peter

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back