guiness book of world record holders

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear Norris
joe 90
you must be the most argumentative person that writes on forums, who's posting i have ever read,
your never wrong (even when you blatantly are)
you mind numbingly negative beyond belief
the only person i know who has never speeded
maybe you should try getting out more and enjoying yourself (just an idea)
you'd probably win alot of titles, your a record breaker

Sponsored Links
Stop reading my posts then. I don't like Bovril so guess what? I don't drink it.

Better still, why don't you be a big boy and join the thread to prove me wrong? (he won't)

As an outsider looking in on the various arguments going on, I have to say that I think joe has come up with some strong arguments and the replies given to him have been extremely poor, he does sometimes go off on one but thats normally when he's winding up someone who normally deserves it and they are too stupid to realise.

There are definitely some on here who have deranged minds and have no compassion towards others.

They are so twisted in their little world that they think that britain is the hub of all that is and everyone else in the world have got it wrong, what narrow minded simpletons they are.

Sponsored Links
Isn't Norris dead?

Just thought i'd let you know in case he doesn't reply.

Or is he still going? :confused:

I will admit that he does, more often than not, make me laugh, even when his taunts are directed at me. We (should) all know that most of what he writes is to get a rise out of someone. I like taunting him back, anyway. I can live with it and him and I'm sure most other people could, if they didn't take him so seriously :).

Back