Gurkha sent back to UK after beheading dead Taliban fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't give a t*ss whether they're offended or not. I'm pretty damn offended by them killing our soldiers day in, day out and, no doubt, the recent slaughter of 3 soldiers by a renegade Afghan policeman affected the Gurkha's thinking.
I'm just wondering whether you'd be 'offended' by the actions of an occupying force were the UK to have been invaded?

Sponsored Links
I'm just wondering whether you'd be 'offended' by the actions of an occupying force were the UK to have been invaded?
By all accounts, the UK has been invaded. Some of those now living on these shores hate the host country and have even attacked random citizens who live here, egged on by some religious deviants in a land far far away.

By all accounts, the UK has been invaded. Some of those now living on these shores hate the host country and have even attacked random citizens who live here, egged on by some religious deviants in a land far far away.
Nicely sidestepped... ;)

as long as thy give the head back once the ID is confirmed or not then I don't see the problem..
could he have taken a picture with a camera if they had one? sure, would it prove that it's the guy they're after? maybe not, many of them look similar to me ( no that's not intended as a racial slur, Sadam had about 10 decoys didn't he? ).

I've seen the video's where they behead their own people for gods knows what reason, often while still alive.. at least this guy was already dead..

Sponsored Links
If we were to be invaded, and I agree with daneski that we already have been by stealth, I'm pretty sure that the occupying force wouldn't care less about the 'feelings' of the British people and most certainly would not punish their own soldiers for such an act.

Anyway, the people of Afghanistan are either supporters of the Taliban terrorists or they're not. If they are then they are guilty by association and if they're not, then they should be happy that the rest of the world are 'dealing with' their problem.

But as usual they're being hypocritical. It's alright for them to chop people's heads/hands or whatever off, stone people to death etc. but they don't like it when someone else does it :rolleyes:

bliar wanted the UK joined at the hip with europe but still be independant enough to go war mongering in other sovereign nations.
Europe opposed the oppressive war mongering of the brits and now the body bags are steadily arriving home.
You brits had it coming.
You're gruesome acts of violence in other nations will be remembered for a long time!
You're obviously not aware of what is going on in Afghanistan so I'll let you into a little secret :rolleyes:
There are personnel from 42 different countries stationed there so Britain is not exactly a lone occupying force :rolleyes:

Ellal, I'm still waiting for that deep insight of your's that's missing from the DM article which this thread is based on. So far all you've said is that sometimes some elements of the media don't investigate everything far enough before they report it, and that those under occupation may not be too enamoured by it. Deep thinking batman :rolleyes: ;)

So far all you've said is that sometimes some elements of the media don't investigate everything far enough before they report it, and that those under occupation may not be too enamoured by it.
Far more than you've contributed, as others have also observed... ;)

Nice try Daneski...

Unfortunately you need to think a bit harder

ellal, other than coming out with direct and amusing insults, have you got anything of actual value to add to this thread other than those profound thoughts already alluded to?

Posted like a true infidel. :rolleyes:
Death will be visited upon your nation and your children in retaliation for your vicious attacks for centuaries long after you are dead. :rolleyes:

At least we know which side of the fence Nordio sits on and where his "sympathies" lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back