Gurkha sent back to UK after beheading dead Taliban fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Yet again this country panders to others ,its a feking war.
Mate is special forces and was sent in to rescue a downed helicopter crew in bagdad a few years ago. On arriving near the scene with a bit of a rookie with them.
The rookie said look they are just playing football mate said would you like to check what they are playing with, it was the heads of the crew.
Perhaps people would have been happier if the Gurkha had carried the guys whole body out and been shot and killed in the process

I don't think it's ever been in doubt that Nordio is a muslim who, despite hating the British, actually loves living here amongst us.

Well, he must do mustn't he, otherwise he'd presumably leave and go live in a nice, tolerant of other religions, generous to foreigners, muslim country :rolleyes:

So, Blas. Having started the thread and discovered other people's views on it, would you care to share your own views?

Sponsored Links
With reference to the original question posed, just the Daily Fail Sabre rattling at it's finest.
Most of the Media now is hell bent on pointing out the the lack of fairness of a system (good luck to them with MP's ).
Blind people with a dog are being thrown off buses because muslims object to the guide dog, (Sunday Times but it's now a pay site so won't post link)

Most people like to abide by the British system of fair play which the general population still think works, however it will not take much to reach a tipping point.
With the austerity measures being announced soon I wonder what that tipping point will be?
Perhaps our very own Kristallnacht I hope not.

Hey mods...

So all you can come up with to replace "five fingered shuffle" is "Unfortunately you need to think a bit harder"...

It seems denski is not the only one who needs to "think a bit harder"... ;) :LOL:

But I wonder what else you've (collectively) changed...
hmm.gif

I have removed any of my posts that could be considered to be an insult to anyone watching/reading who happens to have a real and committed belief in the Islamic faith and would not wish to be tarred by the same brush as a couple of not very bright extremists who are incapable of putting forward a rational argument and simply hurl puerile and insignificant abuse, and attempt to insight violence.

Allah may well be great, but a couple of his "followers" on here aren't :rolleyes:

So, in other words, you don't have the courage of your own convictions. If anyone is offended by what you say, they can say so can't they or do you now believe that you no longer have the right to voice your opinion.

I don't think your posts are blatantly offensive, rather, you seem to be making well thought out, rational comments but hey ho ...........

white feather in the post :rolleyes:

I don't see the problem in removing someones head to prove identification, it should be done more often.
There must be lots of benefits to it, especially with the ones that are on benefits.
At least he was dead when it happened, not like poor old Ken.

we should remove all armed forces from muslim countries, and let them fight amongst themselves. remove muslims from this country. stop all foreign aid, get rid of the BBC and sort out this country. and behead the queen :eek:

Yet I've seen a video on theync.com that made me sick.

A man accused of spying on the taliban was dragged through the street & tied up. A 12 year old boy was then given a knife. This boy then cut off the guys head as he was pinned down. It probably took over 6 minutes for the boy to complete the beheading (I didn't watch it all, just going by the video length), but the victim didn't stop jurking around until about 4 minutes into the act.

Fook the taliban & their supporters! If that's how they act, lets use the same tactics & behaviour against them.

we should remove all armed forces from muslim countries, and let them fight amongst themselves. remove muslims from this country. stop all foreign aid, get rid of the BBC and sort out this country. and behead the queen :eek:

WHAT A ****

So, in other words, you don't have the courage of your own convictions. If anyone is offended by what you say, they can say so can't they or do you now believe that you no longer have the right to voice your opinion.

I don't think your posts are blatantly offensive, rather, you seem to be making well thought out, rational comments but hey ho ...........

white feather in the post :rolleyes:
Having seen some people having their accounts disabled, one wouldn't wish to be on the receiving end of such treatment. I don't really give a flying ferk of the opinions on some of the turnipheads on here, but they aren't the only people reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back