Gutter with overlapping fitting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to replace 1 6ft section of gutter. I've searched online and asked at my local wickes but can't find a gutter with the overlapping join at one end (as shown in attached photo). All the ones I've seen have clean cut ends with a join attached separately.

I would rather source the existing type so that the repair has a better finish (its 1 section of about 8 ).

Does anyone know where I can find this type of gutter or even what it is called?

Cheers.[/img]

Sponsored Links
to the left of center of that fitting looks like some sort of adapter to me.

and it doesn't look like its part of the gutter to the right of it.

That`s Marley 4 inch gutter - it was a PITA back in the 80`s ( you need a special notching tool for the ends) and it`s not available now :cry: Why do you need to change a whole length ?

to the left of center of that fitting looks like some sort of adapter to me.

There is an adapter but underneath is part of the gutter with the steps

and it doesn't look like its part of the gutter to the right of it.

You're right, that's the bracket which granted also needs changing.

That`s Marley 4 inch gutter - it was a PITA back in the 80`s ( you need a special notching tool for the ends) and it`s not available now :cry: Why do you need to change a whole length ?

Yep, 4 inch inches in width. That's it, thanks. 1 6ft section out of about 8 is leaking. I was hoping just to swap out that piece to get the gutter working properly.

It's on the side of the garage, so I think I'll have a go at sealing it first. Otherwise, I guess I'll just have to change the lot.

Thanks for the help.

Sponsored Links

I still have plenty of the Marley gutter couplers and a very few other fittings as well!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back