guttering and downpipes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody help , recently the council have insulated my nextdor neighbours house which has resulted in there roof line being higher than mine , so they have entered my property cut my guttering and fitted a down pipe on my guttering straight into my drain(not soakaway, also this leaks where they have fitted the end cap .also there guttering has no end a water pours into my back yard and back door.

Sponsored Links
Straight forward, ring council, point out danger to you from ice where the water is leaking insist (politely) they get themselves around and sort it out, it's their mess!

If no luck after a couple of days ring again mentioning BBC watchdog, and post on their Facebook Twitter page, I suspect they will be waiting on the door step the next day! ;)

Thank you for that footprints, they have been coming for weeks perhaps as you say they might get here toutsweet. :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back