Gyproc 100 coving

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Haven't fitted any coving in ages, sure last time I did the coving, it had a celing edge and a wall edge, just opened the cove box up and now it looks the same both sides, is all the coving universal on all edges now, theres no marking on the covind bto say ceiling or wall edge, thought I'd just ask before I started cutting it up.

Sponsored Links
I remember the coving you refer too, it was probably due to the profile, but nowadays you can fit any edge to the ceiling/wall. ;)

I actually cut a bit off in the end and tried it end to end of several bits and it matched them all, was a long time ago when I last did some coving, it may well have been the same end to end but it was definitely marked up as wall edge, ceiling edge, probably scrapped the idea these day's, all down to penny pinching no doubt :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back