Hacked !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Front entry to site has been hacked I believe, Adamw knew more here :- //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t= zapped now in the old recycle bin or whatever !!

I came in via e-mail notification at around 8-13am this Sun morn. that was ok, but clicking on :- 'DIYnot.com Forum Index ' gets you :-

H4ck3rsBr Ownz Your duhhhhhhhhhhhh by MaTrIzz

P

Sponsored Links
Yes, I possibly did get over-upset by the whole matter, but I was rather drunk at the time :oops:

I posted this one in electrics, just to alert anyone coming on site via other than the 'front door' of the problem.
There was a 'script kiddies' post from AdamW in 'GenChat' which I pointed to .... this bubbled with :- aspersion, bad press, blast, brickbats, call down, cavil, censure, critical remarks, cutting, denunciation, disparagement, faultfinding, flak, hit, knocking, nitpicking, objection, opprobrium, panning, put down, quibble, rap, roast, slam, stricture, swipe, vitriol ... in other words he had a good old, possibly inebriated blog at the poor Brazillian pests infilterating the site !!
So rather than promote further incursions the subject has been quite properly zapped ..... that's my story and I am sticking to it !!
;)

BTW this was handy :- http://dictionary.reference.com/

Sponsored Links
I agree with everything you said AdamW.

I thought I'd remove the post because I didn't fancy starting some kind of vendetta, perhaps I'm just paranoid :LOL:

When I first got into the forums yesterday when all the main pages were hacked, I was amazed to see 20 people were using the forum, very impressive.

Thanks to everyone who let us know, and those that posted links to help people navigate around.

Yes, what can I say, my passion got the better of me! It's my Brazilian blood... ooops ;) Either that or it was the 7 or 8 pints I had on Saturday night... :oops:

Nah but seriously, probably was a good idea to remove that before these muppets decided "Ha let's blast them again!". When we get a cold we don't sit about cursing Rhinoviruses and saying "You call that a disease? Now HIV, that's a virus!". We just drink some Lemsip and get on with our lives. The same should be true of these attacks.

Notice the server software was updated today :D

Back