Haes 4zone fire alarm eol resistors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
on another diy mission got an haes 4zone fire alarm looking inside looks like only zone 1 and 2 been used however b4 I start to install just checking it .i bought some 4k7 resistors put them in but one and two still show faults and also under the mains light there is a amber light ( psu) which also is on ( think this may be due to no batts but not sure ). And I get a remote signal activated fault light does anyone know how to program signal to off thanks

Sponsored Links
Make and model of fire panel would be a help ?
Not all fire panels use EOL some use capacitors.

IMG_0286.PNG

Have you linked out all zone,sounder circuit and monitoring circuit with 4k7 resistors
Have you got batteries fitted and mains power

Sponsored Links
Had got the wrong resistors got the right ones now but I'm still getting remote signal activated fault light and can't seem to find anything in manual to switch off .

Just tryed to default think it's defaulted but that fault light still there also me being me have now blown zone 3 fuse (any idea where I can get them )have searched and can only fund expensive ones and think I'm gonna be needing a few thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back