1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Halstead Ace High Heating System Pressure

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by dred, 20 Dec 2011.

1. dred

dred

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Please help! Have flat with Halstead ace high boiler. The system this morning had no hot water and is on lockdown mode, and "heating system pressure" not firing up ie staying at zero.
    Reset it (ie pressed some button underneath) such that it's no longer in lockdown and got some hot water but the "heating pressure system" still isn't firing up.
    What do I do? Do I need a boiler man to come out?
    I'm in SW4.
    Please help, I'm freezing and getting dirtier by the minute!

2. Sponsored Links
  3. Whitespirit66

Whitespirit66

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Have you got one of these under or near the boiler? If yes, make sure it's connected, open the tap at one end of the hose, then open the other tap at other end until the boiler pressure is 1 bar. Close both taps and remove loop.

4. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local