Halstead Ace High not modulating burner on DHW

Was not much of issue to make out of. The powers that be decided CORGI as booted and GSR was in.
The fact that I have not been able to establish what the deal was worth, no matter how much I googled and asked on forums, makes me wonder to what degree those same powers that be had a financial interest in the change.

n.b.
I estimate the value of the contract in excess of 100 million pounds.

Sponsored Links
Erm, sorry I disagree there. I could have got a corgi registered engineer, who'd paid his Corgi fees and possibly knowss less about gas than me?! Then something goes 'boom' and.....

How come if someone makes a mistake then it's a major issue, but the government can switch from something like Corgi to GSR without notifying public in some kind of major fashion?? Especially if you don't need any kind of certification to become Corgi registered these days?

... Especially if you don't need any kind of certification to become Corgi registered these days?

As corgi is not a recognised body anymore, but nothing more than a private company, they can put anyone they choose on their "register"; it is meaningless.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back