Halstead Qauttro does not fire up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Halstead Qauttro does not fire up. few years ado it did the same thing,I rang Halstead technical help line the advised me to push down a red knop on the DH thermostat which I did. However, this red knop is sticking out and no matter what I do it done not go down. I believe this is what stopping the boiler to fire. can I by pass by connection the two wire going in to it for very short time to see if the boiler fires. the only part is working when there a demand for DHW or CH is the pump and the diverter valve.

Sponsored Links
sorry, it is the overhead thermostat not the DHW thermostat

called couple of local guys who spend 30 minutes each and they could not get the boiler going. do British gas do fix price repair? if so, what is their contact details. do halstead have specially trained engineers in every city like Worcester for example. any help would highly appreciated

Sponsored Links
If the red button doesnt push down it means it hasnt activated, if it has you would feel a click when you pushed it down, if the reset button is part of the Overheat thermostat then I think you have a quattro gold , on the quattro the reset is outside the boiler at the top left hand side

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back