Hand Rails

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I,m doing some decorating for my elderly Mum, there are three metal hand rails two in doors top of stairs and bathroom and one out doors by door step, they was originally installed for my late father quite a few years ago, they are in good order apart from that the paint/plastic like coating has cracked and there are patches where it has peeled right off, apart from looking unsightly this makes them rough and not very nice for my Mum to use.
It will be easy to remove the remaining paint/plastic as I have tried a bit and it just picks strait off.

Can you advice me on what would be best to use to repaint these rails and and any other advice on doing this job.
As my Mum is on a pension I want to keep cost to a minimum and so would be great if the same paint could be used for the two indoor and one out door rail. I want to do them in white.

Many thanks
Amy .

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back