Handle on cupboard door, full set or half

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi I have just fitted new doors(eggshell if it makes a difference) and handles but have two bedroom cupboard doors left which takes a full size door, now I want to fit matching handles to these so do I fit 2 full sets of handles or just the outside shown handle(I can split a handle set this way), just want to know what you would do?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
I only fit half handles to cupboards that you wouldn't fully enter in case the door closed behind you by a pet, toddler, draft etc..

Thanks you can’t enter them as they are over a staircase so only half height inside but full height doors

Sponsored Links
Halfs only. I had a cupboard once that had a full handle, and the pole for the loft hatch was inside and fell, jamming the handle in the up position. Spent a while banging the door and rattling the handle until it got unstuck!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back