Hansgrohe flexi connections

Sponsored Links
Is the other side connected to tap body?

What size is that tail? 12mm or 10mm?

Can use compression reducer 12mm or 10mm copper to 15 mm copper.

Dan.

I assume the flexi connectors where included with the taps you are fitting, if so they should be manufactured just to hand tighten to the male thread of the tap.

10mm x 15mm compression reducer normally.

Sponsored Links
The only ones I've seen are the 3/8" female threaded ones (don't do plumbing day in day out!) - bit of a google search and it appears these ones came with older mixers and are now obsolete - Hansgrohe show the 3/8" threaded ones as a replacement. Also found a reference to these being for 'PEX push fit' - is that not American so might still be a 3/8" plain tail? Will a 10mm compression seal properly on that?

PEX is just the type of plastic. They are 10mm ends.

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for your comments.

The tap is already permanently attached to the other end of the flexi's and doesn't unscrew as you would expect.

I'm helping out a mate with fitting his bathroom and his dad acquired the tap from a site. the bars for the pop up waste are missing the bit which connects them together and the waste fitting was covered in silicon so its obviously been fitted then removed with bits missing. That made me think maybe there was supposed to be something else on the flexi's.

I had a 10mm hep push fit and tried that whilst I was there but it was too small. Never seen a 12mm fitting before so it didn't cross my mind!

So 12-15 compression fitting should do the job??
Is this likely to be held at my local merchant or more of a special order item??
Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back