Hansgrohe Vs ideal Standard - Is it worth the extra money??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm about to buy 3 items :

Single Lever Bath/Shower Tap with Diverter
Exafill Combined Waste & Bath Filler
Fixed Shower Head

Both Hansgrohe & ideal have what we're looking for, but Hansgrohe is more expensive, particularly the Waste/Filler.

I've not had chance to touch either, just seen them in catalogues. A mate said the Hansgrohe is much better quality & that the ideal's Chrome will fade in 5 years etc..

Is this true?

Is it worth paying the extra?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
the only problem with ideal products is the people who fit the poorly

most of the reason people use ideal products is because they are cheaper,simple as that.

most of the reason people use ideal products is because they are cheaper,simple as that.

you want quality you have to pay for it.
not into doing cheap jobs want something that stands out when installed and the customer is over the moon with.

so idealnumber1 what would you class me as i think the ideal classic is within the top 5 boilers ever made and would recommend it everytime.
But would not touch an icos or an isor if you gave me one for nothing. Wont even mention minimiser or response.

1 and only dealing with ideal office was a joke oh sorry we seem to have lost your job and it will be another 2 days before we get someone to the brand new boiler that didn`t work at all. With the stupid comment of why did you fit it if it was not working. :rolleyes:
Eh don`t think so,

What does that mean ,, Yeah we used to make good boilers but now make sh#te ones and blame installers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back