happy birthday to me, drinks on the house!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me etc etc etc. Have a drink on me folks to celebrate another year of being alive on this glorious planet! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
.....and it probably only seems a year ago when you had one last, the birthday that is, unless you only have one of them each year, whether it's a bbbbbbbbbbbbbath or a bbbbbbbbbbunkup! Hapeeeeeberday!

Thermo said:
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me etc etc etc. Have a drink on me folks to celebrate another year of being alive on this glorious planet! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Snap !! Just noticed this HB T & Me ;) Next will be the three score :mad: :mad: :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
ah a fellow piscean, sensitive, thoughtful, caring, loving, prepared to put other people first and....what no i cant im busy you stupid moo, stop interupting me im busy, do it yourself! now where was i.... happy birthday pipme!

God i had a heart attack then...........................you sounded just like my chick :eek:

Thermo said:
ah a fellow piscean, sensitive, thoughtful, caring, loving, prepared to put other people first and....what no i cant im busy you stupid moo, stop interupting me im busy, do it yourself! now where was i.... happy birthday pipme!
Me too a tee !! Same to you Thermo .. Has been a long trip down the old Yellow-Brick .. ;)

Back