Happy New Year..

Freddie said:
Yes get up you lazy barskets!!!!!

Who do you think will have the first barney of 2006?

Do you think Joe and Slogger will still be stalked around the forum by Softus and Oilman and now BAS?

Will Joe and Slogger reveal they are really black muslims?

Will Pip ever get down under?

Will Brightspark entertain us with some more stories?

Will Freddie grow ever more handsome?

Confused, you will be!

Will Kendor get a telegram from the Queen this birthday? ( old fart )

Will JB ever learn how to plaster or finish that drive?

Will Julie ever get fed up of fondling strange man's willie's?

Will Moz give up the drink?

Will the mod's leave this thread on?

Ahh well that should have stirred it enough for it to kick off 2006----Happy New Year!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: ;)

( and did you know this was my 2006th post :confused: must be an omen :confused: )

Sponsored Links
ninebob said:
A very happy new year to everyone!

As some of you may know, at the start of 2005 I had a nice flat, a nice car and a good job in hotel management, then, by my own stupid fault it all went more than a bit pear-shaped.

But all clouds have a silver lining, and I'm heading into 2006 as a wiser man who's learned his lesson, and now I'm in a city I love surrounded by friends. My current job's not ideal, but it pays the rent and affords me a reasonable enough lifestyle.

My new years resolutions are:

1. Give up smoking. I'm serious about this one, for one thing it's £30 a week I can think of much better things to spend my money on, and more importantly it's what got me into trouble in 2005...

2. To tolerate my current job as long as it takes me to get back into the hotel trade... If I could quit tomorrow I would, but my grandfather's words keep ringing in my ears: "it's much easier to get a job when you're in one"...

What happened?

Markie - They were large as well!

A sincere Happy New Year to everyone who's listening, and especially to Nige F and oilman (who will know why).

Regarding stalking, and ignoring all the wordplay that stems (!) from that: I never saw it like that, but if that's the concensus perception then I should be humble and pay heed. My personal NY resolution will therefore be to stay silent when I think I have the moral high ground.

Mostly...

Softus said:
A sincere Happy New Year to everyone who's listening, and especially to Nige F and oilman (who will know why).

Regarding stalking, and ignoring all the wordplay that stems (!) from that: I never saw it like that, but if that's the concensus perception then I should be humble and pay heed. My personal NY resolution will therefore be to stay silent when I think I have the moral high ground.

Mostly...

;) Happy New Year Softus

Sponsored Links
Thanks Freddie - and you too :D
Tell me if I'm wrong, but you and me - we're cool?

Softus said:
Thanks Freddie - and you too :D
Tell me if I'm wrong, but you and me - we're cool?

Sorry had visitors--of course we are cool--i dont fall out with anybody it's only make believe on here.

On a serious point if i was like here in real life i would go mad--perhaps i am mad :LOL:

My only gripe on here is that some people think that others shouldnt have a veiw if they dont agree with them and as regards Joe and Slogger you all take them too seriously and miss out on any good points they put forward as Joe did yesterday with oil.

But then again if Joe and Slogger werent here what a quiet forum it would be :LOL:

Happy New Year!

How many resolutions did everyone make? Someone on the telly yesterday said that this years everyone will be able to stick to their resolutions, cause it was new moon last night !?!
Mine is to have a realy good, prosperous, warm, friendly, loving and happy year, every day!

Ninebob, thought you had quit smoking in 2005 (well, your situation didn't help of course, hope you will succeed this year).

Freddie said:
Will Freddie grow ever more handsome?
Now who's living in fairyland? :LOL: ;)
And as my previous post in this thread seems to have gone astray???
Again i wish all a very happy new year!

WoodYouLike said:
........Someone on the telly yesterday said that this years everyone will be able to stick to their resolutions, cause it was new moon last night !?!.........

Hey big girl! :D :D :D Did you really mean,
[misquote="WoodYouLike"]........Someone on the telly yesterday said that this years everyone will be able to stick their resolutions, cause it was new moon last night !?!.........[/misquote]

:D :D :D :D

happy new year to all from P M especially all that have given me advice in elec/plumbing sections you have all saved me a fortune :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

empip said:
WoodYouLike said:
........Someone on the telly yesterday said that this years everyone will be able to stick to their resolutions, cause it was new moon last night !?!.........

Hey big girl! :D :D :D Did you really mean,
[misquote="WoodYouLike"]........Someone on the telly yesterday said that this years everyone will be able to stick their resolutions, cause it was new moon last night !?!.........[/misquote]

:D :D :D :D
How rude to call her a big girl and then to actually quote her dress size!!! ;) :LOL: :LOL:

kendor said:
How rude to call her a big girl and then to actually quote her dress size!!! ;) :LOL: :LOL:

I wish ;) Oh, well. I'm wearing the trousers anyway.

WoodYouLike said:
I wish ;) Oh, well. I'm wearing the trousers anyway.
and very nice too :) mind you in my youth they used to call them slacks not trousers ;)

Sponsored Links
Back