Has any one seen this smeg gas oven connector before??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently bought an ex display smeg oven. When looking at how it may be connected up I noticed the connection pipe is a bit different to ones i've seen before.

I am wondering if there should have been another connector or adapter supplied with the oven to connect it to the standard 3/4 male to bayonet hose.

Anyone any ideas??

Sponsored Links
If your asking this question your clearly not gas safe so should you be touching it ?????

This really is a case of, if you have to ask, don't flecking touch.

You are not competent, and it isn't worth risking you and yours for the sake of paying a professional an hour or 2's labour to get the job done right and safe.

All I am asking is if anyone knows if this is how it should have been supplied or is there an extra connector that is missing. There is no point in calling a plumber out for them to say it is not complete.

Sponsored Links
There is a bit missing you may get picture of it on smeg website

Stop being so a nal guys you know it would pish you off if you turned up to fit an appliance and a bit was missing.
So give the OP the benefit of the doubt and he is saving the likes of yourselves coming on here and moaning about customers not having complete appliance parts when you turn up

Thank you!! You have probably saved me from an awkward situation where I have wasted the gas fitters time.

I have had a look on the smeg website but it wasn't very helpful.
I've now found the connector nut that is missing on parts master. It says it's a genuine part but it's 18 days dispatch time.
Any ideas where I might be able to order one a bit sooner?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back