Has dextrous gone

DEX wrote:
I subsequently got mightily p****d off and started hurling particularly unpleasant abuse at the mods and indeed admin himself, and as such may well have burnt my boats on this one I'm afraid. I've since emailed admin with my sincere apologies, but since he has never replied to any of my emails, I can't foresee my account being re-enabled. I suppose I could try to change my proxy/IP settings, but I don't know how and I'm not entirely sure that I want to go to the time and effort of finding out.
END
I'm sure we all have had posts locked and/or removed, but I would never think of giving the Mods or Admin any grief/abuse over it , These teachers are getting dangerous. :rolleyes:
I know your watching dex, you'll have to grovel a little now, it's natural selection at work first hand, Hows it go?? for every action there is a opposite and equal re-action.
I personally think you went too far with the knockingCatholics thing.
CU on another Forum maybe, I'v heard screwfix is a good one :LOL: .

Sponsored Links
I agree with the sentiments... i had a few 'debates' with Dex, and on the whole he seems like a decent bloke. We should perhaps start a poll asking whether people want to see him back?

DEX wrote:
I subsequently got mightily p****d off and started hurling particularly unpleasant abuse at the mods and indeed admin himself, and as such may well have burnt my boats on this one I'm afraid. I've since emailed admin with my sincere apologies, but since he has never replied to any of my emails, I can't foresee my account being re-enabled. I suppose I could try to change my proxy/IP settings, but I don't know how and I'm not entirely sure that I want to go to the time and effort of finding out.
END
1/I'm sure we all have had posts locked and/or removed,
I haven't.
2/but I would never think of giving the Mods or Admin any grief/abuse over it ,
No, you save all that for other posters.
3/These teachers are getting dangerous. :rolleyes:
One man voices his opinion on a subject and others of the same profession are classed as dangerous?
4/I know your watching dex, you'll have to grovel a little now,
Can just picture you sitting there wetting your pants with glee.
5/Hows it go?? for every action there is a opposite and equal re-action.
And for some the reaction comes sooner than for others
6/I personally think you went too far with the knockingCatholics thing.
Everyone else does it.

I really miss this forum and using my alsheating account i hope that admin has the heart to forgive me and dex and resotre our accounts

peace
alsheating :eek:
I missed all the fun Als what was it that you did , dude.

You have some contravertial posts, but doesn't everyone at one time or another?
Look at the responses above, It will tell you mountains ;)
Welcome back. :D

Sponsored Links
I really miss this forum and using my alsheating account i hope that admin has the heart to forgive me and dex and resotre our accounts

peace
alsheating :eek:
I missed all the fun Als what was it that you did , dude.

You have some contravertial posts, but doesn't everyone at one time or another?
Look at the responses above, It will tell you mountains ;)
Welcome back. :D
As said before, how come this numpty can get his account back and Dex can't? Nuke, I know that your comment 'I missed all the fun Als what was it that you did , dude. ' was meant to be lighthearted, but look back and see exactly some of the vile posts that he posted. There is only so much Islamic fundamentalism that the normal indigenous Brit can tolerate. Before you get on your high horse, yes, I know that he was supposed to be borne in this country, but his roots lie in another land and it appears that he enjoys the Western way of life and all it's benefits. If, as he quoted some time ago, Bangladesh is so thriving and lots of foreign investors, does he not sell his property, invest in the future of his native country and stop complaining about OUR country?

Im an islamophobe, but then, since they keep trying to kill us, who can blame anyone for being one.......
It's people like you that are the cause of all the killing , filth.:cool:

ive never killed anyone in my life.

i also believe we should pull out of Afghanistan and and Iraq and leave them to carry on slitting each others throats, in the time honored arab way, winner takes all the camels. All the dead arabs in the middle east arent worth spilling one single drop of british blood for.
Your opinion is that of an ignorant psycho who just killed his parents, Did you? :LOL:
You're probably dangerous around kids aren't you? can tell from the filth you post, and like sooey says your a regular plagiarist and accuse me of doing it so a hypocrite as well, your kind have been described to be worse than animals , but then you new that. :LOL:

DEX wrote:
END
I'm sure we all have had posts locked and/or removed, but I would never think of giving the Mods or Admin any grief/abuse over it , These teachers are getting dangerous. :rolleyes:
I know your watching dex, you'll have to grovel a little now, it's natural selection at work first hand, Hows it go?? for every action there is a opposite and equal re-action.
I personally think you went too far with the knockingCatholics thing.

Most of us on here do listen to other peoples beliefs/faith/creed and most of us respect them. What we don't want/need/ask for, is to have it rammed in our face about how superior their faith/creed is and what is going to happen to us 'unbelievers' when they finally take over. Especially by people who then brag about what benefits they are claiming while the vast majority of us on here work hard for a living and pay taxes to support these lame ducks regardless of what faith they are or what country they were born in!
If a JW knocked on your door would you invite them in for a chat? What if a nun knocked? What if a white supremacist knocked?
Every religon has its followers and critics, however, it becomes dangerous when those 'followers' advocate violence towards others in the name of peace!
If someone says they do not like a certain religon/foreign country/foreign nationality you immediately class them as having a phobia.
What are your phobias? Where do your thoughts lie with regards to homosexuals? Physically handicapped people? Mentally handicapped people? People with body disfigurements such as a 'hare' lip or spina bifida?
Or are you so lily white that you have no predjudices, that you are like virgin snow?
Please note that none of this post is enboldened, in upper-case or highlighted in anyway. It is 'spoken' in a conversational manner.

It's people like you that are the cause of all the killing , .:cool:

Your opinion is that of an ignorant psycho who just killed his parents, Did you? :LOL:
You're probably dangerous around kids aren't you? can tell from the filth you post, and like sooey says your a regular plagiarist and accuse me of doing it so a hypocrite as well, your kind have been described to be worse than animals , but then you new that. :LOL:

Nah, you crap at trolling, Much more practice needed. Ill repeat, let the arabs get back to slitting each others throats, they have been doing it since the Hyksos swept down of out northern Iraq and killed the Egyptian 13th dynasty in 1525 BC. All thecountries in that part of the world are stuck in the 13th century (because of the stultifying oppressive pseudo religio-political system islam), and full of ignorant uneducated peasants who oppress women and who cant think above the level of stealing next doors camel - look at the utter failure the Ciaro Conference of 1922 was.

Until they dump islam, there screwed. Either way, there not worth wasting british heros on.
Well ,, your on your way again to getting this post locked, same ol typical stuff ,, from the same usual suspects.
And the same ol thanks from gasman aka she'dog' :LOL:

Most of us on here do listen to other peoples beliefs/faith/creed and most of us respect them. What we don't want/need/ask for, is to have it rammed in our face about how superior their faith/creed is and what is going to happen to us 'unbelievers' when they finally take over. Especially by people who then brag about what benefits they are claiming while the vast majority of us on here work hard for a living and pay taxes to support these lame ducks regardless of what faith they are or what country they were born in!
If a JW knocked on your door would you invite them in for a chat? What if a nun knocked? What if a white supremacist knocked?
Every religon has its followers and critics, however, it becomes dangerous when those 'followers' advocate violence towards others in the name of peace!
If someone says they do not like a certain religon/foreign country/foreign nationality you immediately class them as having a phobia.
What are your phobias? Where do your thoughts lie with regards to homosexuals? Physically handicapped people? Mentally handicapped people? People with body disfigurements such as a 'hare' lip or spina bifida?
Or are you so lily white that you have no predjudices, that you are like virgin snow?
Please note that none of this post is enboldened, in upper-case or highlighted in anyway. It is 'spoken' in a conversational manner.
What the heck,, :eek: :eek: :LOL:
Shocking rant, plain abusive . :confused:

Look gasbitch ( you keep calling others names so i'll return the favour )
No problem there Nuke
You keep mentioning Islam and Muslims just as dex mentioned christianity and christians/priests always in a very bad and abusive way, what you fail to realise is when you are talking about a certain opinion being put forward as Als has done you cannot speak for the whole of the populus, partly because you have a Islamaphobic view and cannot/must not be taken seriously,
I have no problem at all with religion and I do not speak for the whole populus, I speak as I feel and as such I must reiterate that Als point of view was sometimes way over the top. You and the cretin, sometimes go way overboard on your Islamic beliefs - now of course, you and your toyboy have the fundamental right in OUR democratic country to express your views, no probs, just don't shove them down our throats.
if you are a mod then you are even more dangerous to the forum, cos you can then manipulate any posts cos you don't like the content personally.
I am not a mod, but I would never liken myself to you or thingy - I can listen to both sides, the same as Dex did - remember him, he was the guy that gave honest opinions until banned by Alshaftings posts.
[qoute]I can only assume the above is such and so put forward an ' OPINION' then you have the 'freedom' you like so much to be able to voice a opposing view as you do in general.[/quote]
As previously stated, I have no problem with people on here with their religious beliefs
Your ignorance of the great religions especially Islam is astounding and your put downs are getting a bit too much especially for the likes of Als as he is of that faith and likes to talk about it, you don't want to listen or debate with him, then thats your choice, but don't slander and back bite him as so many have been doing lately, seems like you lot are ganging up on him. I am not only sticking up for him but have stuck up for people of all walks/religions of life, it's cos I have a chronic hatred of the bully mentality we have today.
Re-read some of your posts on here
PS. you call me nuke ( it's what the americans did to the japanese, millions of innocents died, so not very funny ) and I'll call you she 'dog' ;) and hows your boyfriend lifedog. ;)
Oh and by the way I think I can judge who is genuine and who is fake on here, and you are in the ,,,,,,,,,, I'll let you guess :D
The killing of innocent people is NEVER funny - go ask a Muslim terrorist - sorry, too late, his rucksack just went off killing more innocent people.
As for you ' judging' people, go look in the mirror and tell me what you see - a man of true faith, a man that can say, yes, I want a peaceful world, or a man so devoid of the basic understanding of humanity, that he has been overpowered by an idealology of death and hatred?

So when faced with a reasonable question you find that you cannot give a reasonable answer/response?
Says it all.

Look gasbitch ( you keep calling others names so i'll return the favour )
No problem there Nuke
You keep mentioning Islam and Muslims just as dex mentioned christianity and christians/priests always in a very bad and abusive way, what you fail to realise is when you are talking about a certain opinion being put forward as Als has done you cannot speak for the whole of the populus, partly because you have a Islamaphobic view and cannot/must not be taken seriously,
I have no problem at all with religion and I do not speak for the whole populus, I speak as I feel and as such I must reiterate that Als point of view was sometimes way over the top. You and the cretin, sometimes go way overboard on your Islamic beliefs - now of course, you and your toyboy have the fundamental right in OUR democratic country to express your views, no probs, just don't shove them down our throats.
if you are a mod then you are even more dangerous to the forum, cos you can then manipulate any posts cos you don't like the content personally.
I am not a mod, but I would never liken myself to you or thingy - I can listen to both sides, the same as Dex did - remember him, he was the guy that gave honest opinions until banned by Alshaftings posts.
[qoute]I can only assume the above is such and so put forward an ' OPINION' then you have the 'freedom' you like so much to be able to voice a opposing view as you do in general.
As previously stated, I have no problem with people on here with their religious beliefs
Your ignorance of the great religions especially Islam is astounding and your put downs are getting a bit too much especially for the likes of Als as he is of that faith and likes to talk about it, you don't want to listen or debate with him, then thats your choice, but don't slander and back bite him as so many have been doing lately, seems like you lot are ganging up on him. I am not only sticking up for him but have stuck up for people of all walks/religions of life, it's cos I have a chronic hatred of the bully mentality we have today.
Re-read some of your posts on here
PS. you call me nuke ( it's what the americans did to the japanese, millions of innocents died, so not very funny ) and I'll call you she 'dog' ;) and hows your boyfriend lifedog. ;)
Oh and by the way I think I can judge who is genuine and who is fake on here, and you are in the ,,,,,,,,,, I'll let you guess :D
The killing of innocent people is NEVER funny - go ask a Muslim terrorist - sorry, too late, his rucksack just went off killing more innocent people.
As for you ' judging' people, go look in the mirror and tell me what you see - a man of true faith, a man that can say, yes, I want a peaceful world, or a man so devoid of the basic understanding of humanity, that he has been overpowered by an idealology of death and hatred?[/quote]

SSSSS some very bad quoting errors I see there and some other stuff that I can't understand :confused: Probably cos its by a HYPOCRITE. ;)

I stated earlier in this post that I would post on here tonight, (Thursday, I know, its now Friday :oops: ), a copy of the e-mail I sent to Admin on Dex's behalf.

Neither Dex nor I have received a reply so here is the letter in its entirety.
Make your own judgements as to its merits.

I've been a member of this forum for a number of years now and on the whole have found it to be lively, funny, debateable, humorous and at times quite thought provoking. However, recently a 'valuable' and much loved member decided to take a short break because, like some others of us, he found a number of topics which seemed to be 'distasteful and repetitive beyond normal levels, shall we say, and were apparently being given free rein to degenerate into personal attacks on people who opposed the OP's views. Although not entirely whiter than white himself, as I'm sure he would admit, some of these posts were overstretching the mark.

The member I am referring to used the name of 'Dextrous' and after returning from his short break, had a load of his posts heavily moderated to the extent of being either locked or deleted completely and eventually had his account disabled, although it is unclear what rules he had been breaking up to that point. He subsequently tried to use different sign-in names to be re-admitted, sadly it appears he has been guilty of 'upsetting' certain mods with his outspoken views on their ability to be impartial in their decisions regarding postings - every attempt led to his posts being deleted and the accounts disabled, regardless of his contributions- he was even referred to as a "Troll" - hardly pleasant for a longstanding member of the forum. I believe he is also guilty of being very forthright in his views to you personally and in his own words to me, 'guilty of using some very strong grotesquely abusive language' in his increasing frustration and what he felt was unfair and pointed treatment..

On his behalf, and I believe, on behalf of quite I few other members, I would like to ask that you re-consider allowing him to continue being a valuable member using his original sign-in name of Dextrous. Just looking at his statistics - he has over 6000 posts, 20 or so friends and has been thanked for his contributions over 200 times over the last few months. To my knowledge, he hasn't been banned from the boards before.

He doesn't know that I am sending this, but has stressed to me via private pm's that he is ashamed of the way he has reacted in trying to state his grievances and is very contrite.

Here is a sample of what he has expressed to me personally;

“Sadly, in my complete rage and anger I have reacted badly and hurled a load of abuse at the mods (mod4 in particular) using several different ID's using several IP/proxies. Moreover, I've also thrown abuse at admin himself (have used some pretty disgusting language), since he hasn't bothered to reply to my requests for re-enabling my dextrous account, his lack of explanations and his unwillingness to deal with the mod(s) concerned. His lack of interest and poor judgement is ****ing me off.

No excuses for getting so abusive on my part, and am ashamed by my behaviour over the last couple of days or so, to be honest but I am feeling extremely angry about the whole affair. “

On this basis I would ask that you make a firm decision to allow Dex to continue being a valued member of the forum as his presence greatly contributed to the varied topics being discussed and his insight often led people to re-evaluate their way of thinking and looking at things. We need people like him as opposed to certain people who have ‘openly’ racist/religious viewpoints that are often allowed to run on for numerous pages by hurling insults at opposers.

Who knows, I may be joining Dex after this stunt. :LOL:

So when faced with a reasonable question you find that you cannot give a reasonable answer/response?
Says it all.
I thought you were one of the 'good ones', but mistaken i think i wa. says yoga-- in star wars. :D
Come on conny pull the other one.

Sponsored Links
Back