Has everyone got sorted?

empip said:
Slightly flawed, don't forget that 50cc of ethanol mixed with 50cc of water does not result in 100cc :!:

Markie wouldn't be worried having downed a full bottle of Vodka in 8 hrs !!

Is this almost akin to adding sand to rocks? A drum full of rocks plus half a drum of sand, shaken, not stirred, would together have a volume less than 1.5 drums...
:(

There's are resonable explanation on wikipedia if, in the unlikely event, you're interested :LOL: If anything, it makes it worse because drinking 95cc of a 50:50 mix (50% ABV) means you're imbibing 50cc of alcohol. Still if you're slugging a bottle of Vodka down I don't think it matters overly :D

Sponsored Links
If I assume that the 40% ABV 1 litre bottle of spirits contains 400cc of alcohol, dividing that figure by 10 gives 40 UK units.
40 equal measures of the bottle contents must each contain 10cc or 1 unit of alcohol.
If the bottle holds 400 cc pure alcohol alone, then 40 equal measures still contain 10 cc alcohol.
:eek:

empip said:
If I assume that the 40% ABV 1 litre bottle of spirits contains 400cc of alcohol, dividing that figure by 10 gives 40 UK units.
40 equal measures of the bottle contents must each contain 10cc or 1 unit of alcohol.
If the bottle holds 400 cc pure alcohol alone, then 40 equal measures still contain 10 cc alcohol.
:eek:

Accepted, that depends on how ABV is really worked out te he ;)

in my country there is drink very bad to make illness you must beware to take not so much.

Sponsored Links
Back