Hate Crime Incident

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost always, people who spout theories that this race tends to do this terrible thing would have started with the fact that they don't like people of other races, then they scrabble about trying to justify it.

The selective and unqualified statements on this thread may or may not be true, but I doubt that those stating them started from a position about caring about the thing that they're claiming that people of whatever race do.

It's almost always just plain old racism, patched over with a feeble attempt at pretending it's not.
Islam is an ideology not a race. So impossible to be a racist.

It’s like jimmy saville, the BBC looked away for decades.

By making excuses and looking away, we are making it worse. It’s not a race issue.

Sponsored Links
Whatever, just more distraction attempts. It usually starts with irrational hate, the supposed reasoning follows later in an attempt at justification.

Chuck in the odd Jimmy Saville for cheap bonus points.

All standard internet debate nonsense.

I'm sure Adolf Hitler will mentioned in this thread shortly.

You say this.
Almost always, people who spout theories that this race tends to do this terrible thing would have started with the fact that they don't like people of other races, then they scrabble about trying to justify it.
Then when a white man is talked about you say this

what way do you want it?

Whatever, just more distraction attempts. It usually starts with irrational hate, the supposed reasoning follows later in an attempt at justification.

All standard internet debate nonsense.

I'm sure Adolf Hitler will mentioned in this thread shortly.
No what I said is 100% true. No hate from me at all.

Anyone who dares an opinion is labelled a right wing nazi immediately.

And let’s be honest, you’re the one rambling and clutching at straws to defend your outdated views.

I don’t care for the tone in your replies if I’m being honest

Sponsored Links
It's a religion. And you've been using Muslims as an opposite group to white people.

But maybe you're not a racist, just a bigot.

In Telford it is 1 in 126...
and in poor Rotherham 1 in 73.

Those are interesting claims. Have you got any credible evidence that they are true? Or are you just circulating racist propaganda?

"At least I'm not a racist"

Neo-nazis like to use the same claim about anti-semitism.

Doesn't make it acceptable.
When I’m talking about a religion and not an actual race then it’s obvious really. White, black rich and poor people are Muslims.

I’m stating the religion/ideology is flawed. And most choose to ignore it. Mainly for more snowflake points

Yes, your ideology is flawed.

But you like it anyway.

Have you got the equivalent figures for non-Pakistani men over 16 JP please?
"Almost 85% of offenders found guilty of sexual activity with a minor in England and Wales in 2011 were white. 3% were black and 4% were Asian and the rest were either listed as ‘other’ or unknown."

"according to the 2021 Census, the total population of England and Wales was 59.6 million, and 81.7% of the population was white
people from Asian ethnic groups made up the second largest percentage of the population (9.3%), followed by black (4.0%), mixed (2.9%) and other (2.1%) ethnic groups"

Doesn't look good, does it? The statistics suggest that Asians and blacks are less likely to rape children than white people. But what do they know?

There is no breakdown by town that i can find
Does GB News provide a source for their information? Maybe the answer is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back