Hate Crime Incident

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing in your reply I disagree with is, for some, colour itself is the issue.
For me colour is not an issue I should have said.
Living in a town like mine I grown up disliking alot of white people who look like me and sound like me to the untrained ear.

I think I like more foreigners than locals. That's the way it feels sometimes.

I see and say hello to an elderly black man and a Muslim man where I live. There is nothing not to like about them, I can't see why anyone could see them as anything but nice old gentlemen

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I have to disagree there, hate seems to be a big part of football, look at rangers and celtic for example. Many of the fans feel a greater sense of belonging to their on team because of the hate they have for the other team.

Blup
Ok, what i mean it's, hate is bad regardless of the reason for spreading it. There should be no place for hate.

The only hate crime that happens each and every day is this Tory Government on its public.

I have to disagree there, hate seems to be a big part of football, look at rangers and celtic for example. Many of the fans feel a greater sense of belonging to their on team because of the hate they have for the other team.

Blup
Their rivalry his due to the fact that one lot are catholic and the other lot are protestant.

The football is almost irrelevant.

Sponsored Links
Don’t agree but Jesus has done well at the Arsenal

Blup

Unfortunately bad easter again for Jesus. I think Arsenal have blown it with the PL, dropped too many points. Can't see them beating City.

But don't worry, it doesn't have to be a long sentence, it just has to end properly

Does it.

Name calling and petty remarks, they just show the lack of actual intelligence.

Don’t worry I won’t bite.

would you not agree that there are problems with (certain) Pakistanis in this country?
There's problems with certain white people too, but we don't then claim all white people are paedophiles.

Of all the many celebrity, sports, teachers, priest paedophiles that have been reported in this country, what colour are they?

Here's a clue: Faces of the 65 paedophiles and perverts brought to justice this year in Merseyside

FACT: boys and girls in the UK are more likely to be raped by whites than any other ethnic group.

This is not a defence against what other ethnic groups has done. But the problem is not people from Pakistan, or white people, the problem is paedophiles. And while some parts of our community create a witch hunt based on race, the real problem is not going to be tackled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back