Hate Crime Incident

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs Bod is Indian Polish from her father. There's nothing Indian Polish about her.

My mate who's Malaysian from his father is culturally and English as I am.

Nothing different apart from he supports West Ham and 17 stone heavier than me.
A English black fella from Lichfield is the same as you and me except people chuck bananas at him and call him names. Very odd bodd.

Sponsored Links
The five golliwogs had done nothing to be arrested for.

Dolls are black and look like Dolls.
Golly can be offensive.

That leaves ***; its not a nice word and I wouldn't use it. But it's origins are not offensive.
"Western Oriental Gentleman"

A English black fella from Lichfield is the same as you and me except people chuck bananas at him and call him names. Very odd bodd.
But they are exceptional idiots. A tiny minority

Talking to my copper mate over breakfast at Reeses place this morning I said about the Manchester City keeper having 10s of bananas thrown at him by Chelsea idiots.
Awful place was Stamford Bridge in nomadic racist days

1681765952995.png

No I didn't , when I was a kid. I've changed my mind, OK?

I'm not on a bandwagon. If anyone is around here, it's you, boy.

Sponsored Links
Dolls are black and look like Dolls.
Golly can be offensive.

That leaves ***; its not a nice word and I wouldn't use it. But it's origins are not offensive.
"Western Oriental Gentleman"
I wonder just how many black people are offended by all this? These panics are usually whipped up by do-gooding / troublecausing outsiders.

Talking to my copper mate over breakfast at Reeses place this morning I said about the Manchester City keeper having 10s of bananas thrown at him by Chelsea idiots.
Awful place was Stamford Bridge in nomadic racist days
Football culture is awful; I'm with you on that.

No I didn't , when I was a kid. I've changed my mind, OK?

I'm not on a bandwagon. If anyone is around here, it's you, boy.
What made you change your mind? Think about why you are of your current state of mind and why you were of your previous state of mind. Here's a nice picture for you to look at whilst you're thinking.

Mels-Sheep-For-Site-1-of-1-4.jpg

What made you change your mind? Think about why you are of your current state of mind and why you were of your previous state of mind. Here's a nice picture for you to look at whilst you're thinking.
When I was a kid I believed what I was told. Now I have an independent mind. Why can't you believe that?
You know, christianity is best, white is best, men are better, and all that crap.

When I was a kid I believed what I was told. Now I have an independent mind. Why can't you believe that?
You know, christianity is best, white is best, men are better, and all that crap.

Point taken, but aren't you simply "believing what you are told" now, as an adult?

You say you have an independent mind, but these things you believe are believed by millions of others, all of a sudden.

No, Why do you have the idea that people who disagree with you might not be capable of independent thought?

Many millions wouldn't agree with me, on many things.
Can't you perceive it possible that if the sheep-like masses decide to drive on the left in this country, it may actually be because it's the best thing to do?

You seem to see merit in expressing an extreme view which isn't apparently supported by much or any evidence, just because it's different.
I have relatively little knowledge/experience of mental disorders, but it's not zero. I genuinely believe you have a disorder and would benefit from therapy. I'd say the same of Trump, if that makes you feel better.

I'm rebellious, generally more right than left, and get annoyed by right-on lefty do-gooders telling everyone what they're allowed to think.

But I can appreciate that gollies are offensive and racist and always were. This isn't about free speech or any great persecution, it's just about not displaying insulting symbols. There is no good principle to defend, and there's a 99.99% chance that anyone somehow randomly deciding to display a golly is a racist and knows absolutely full well that it's offensive but they'll talk round in circles trying to deny the obvious. It's not big or clever, it's just scummy.

I'm rebellious, generally more right than left, and get annoyed by right-on lefty do-gooders telling everyone what they're allowed to think.

But I can appreciate that gollies are offensive and racist and always were. This isn't about free speech or any great persecution, it's just about not displaying insulting symbols. There is no good principle to defend, and there's a 99.99% chance that anyone somehow randomly deciding to display a golly is a racist and knows absolutely full well that it's offensive but they'll talk round in circles trying to deny the obvious. It's not big or clever, it's just scummy.
Quite. So plod hauls them off just to keep the peace.
And tells everyone to behave. But there are always the other scummy people.

Robertsons Jam must be $h!tt!ng themselves. Expecting a knock on the door any day from the police historical race crimes unit.
They stopped using it ages ago, after accepting that it's no longer cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back