Hate Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Many men would welcome the presence of a trans man in our changing rooms, there's not many of us who feel vulnerable in our safe spaces.

Unlike many women, which is basically why we have a problem isn't it?

There are grounds for excluding anyone from using single sex spaces. But simply being transexual are not sufficient grounds.
The watchdog said there are circumstances where organisations can legally prevent, limit or modify trans people’s access to such a service.
However, they must balance the impact on all service users and demonstrate “a sufficiently good reason”.

Doing so could be unlawful if the organisation cannot show such action is a proportionate means of achieving a legitimate aim, it added.

Simply being transexual arre not suffcient grounds for excluding trans gender people from the space that they identify as their gender.

The watchdog said there are circumstances where organisations can legally prevent, limit or modify trans people’s access to such a service.
However, they must balance the impact on all service users and demonstrate “a sufficiently good reason”.

Doing so could be unlawful if the organisation cannot show such action is a proportionate means of achieving a legitimate aim, it added.

Simply being transexual arre not suffcient grounds for excluding trans gender people from the space that they identify as their gender.

What about walking into a women’s gym changing room calling myself Dorris but I’ve still got a working winky ?

Sponsored Links
What about walking into a women’s gym changing room calling myself Dorris but I’ve still got a working winky ?
Do you know of any transwomen that have done that?
Or are you dreaming up fantasies for yourself?

Do you know of any transwomen that have done that?
Or are you dreaming up fantasies for yourself?
I’m asking for your opinion?

The lady was against trans using a women’s toilet. It’s not illegal so why did she get a hate crime warning shot ?

I’m asking for your opinion?

The lady was against trans using a women’s toilet. It’s not illegal so why did she get a hate crime warning shot ?
How do I know I wasn't here!
Because she was trying to oppose a perfectly innocuous poster by denying it to the public?
If she'd have placed her sticker alongside, it may not have been a NCHI.
Or the sticker may have been trying to deny the existence of transgenders.
She was a known activist. It may not have been her only time of sticking up such stickers.

You've told me how much you value my opinion, but I'm not psychic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back