Hate Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
XX and XY isn't rocket science but here we are
Male/ Female are legal labels. They are the only choices available. They do not neceassarily reflect reality.
Biological Sex: A medical term used to refer to the chromosomal hormonal and anatomicalcharacteristics that are used to classify and individual as male, female orintersex. Often seen as binary, but its more accurate to view this as aspectrum.

Like guilty or not guilty, they are the choices, but in reality someone might be obviously guilty, but it can't be proven. Or even partly guilty, but can't be judged guilty of that which they've been charged.

Legal dfinitions do not cater for a continuum line, or a spectrum. You're either one or the other in the legal sense, but may be somewhere in between in a biological or medical sense.

Sponsored Links
Male/ Female are legal labels. They are the only choices available. They do not neceassarily reflect reality.

Like guilty or not guilty, they are the choices, but in reality someone might be obviously guilty, but it can't be proven. Or even partly guilty, but can't be judged guilty of that which they've been charged.

Legal dfinitions do not cater for a continuum line, or a spectrum. You're either one or the other in the legal sense, but may be somewhere in between in a biological or medical sense.
If you’ve got a D1ck and you’re in the women’s toilets, what then ?

Maybe I can identify as Trans and use the women’s changing rooms when I go to the gym. I’m sure my certificate will make the ladies comfortable!

Allowing a man into a women’s toilet isn’t acceptable however you try and spin it.

Your attempt at defending it is tiresome.
Trans women are allowed into women's toilets.
They're not like men's urinals where they all sit together. There are cubicles, which are designed for individuals.

Many toilets in other countries have urinals and cubicles in the same room. Those are the toilets.
What would you do, clear all the men out because a woman wants to use a cubicle? :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links

Attachments

• 41cDbC0J+lL.jpg
    41cDbC0J+lL.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 21
If you’ve got a D1ck and you’re in the women’s toilets, what then ?

Maybe I can identify as Trans and use the women’s changing rooms when I go to the gym. I’m sure my certificate will make the ladies comfortable!
You'd be expected to use a cubicle.
If you want to expose yourself to women, that'll be illegal. Being a trans women exposing your male genitals to others to cause alarm would probably still be a crime.

Why does it seem the whole world is in turmoil on behalf of a very few number of people ???

Trans women are allowed into women's toilets.
They're not like men's urinals where they all sit together. There are cubicles, which are designed for individuals.

Many toilets in other countries have urinals and cubicles in the same room. Those are the toilets.
What would you do, clear all the men out because a woman wants to use a cubicle? :ROFLMAO:
Avoided the point again.

I’ll leave you to it.

You'd be expected to use a cubicle.
If you want to expose yourself to women, that'll be illegal. Being a trans women exposing your male genitals to others to cause alarm would probably still be a crime.
There’s no male cubicles.

Not really got the gist have you Roy.

I'm always up for a chat me
You'd have to paste it ina public place for the 'snowflakes' to see.
And then we;ll see if it causes a stir.

Don't forget the Stand by your Trans poster only caused a stir to one pensioner who was active in her opposition to transgender people.

You'd have to paste it ina public place for the 'snowflakes' to see.
And then we;ll see if it causes a stir.

Don't forget the Stand by your Trans poster only caused a stir to one pensioner who was active in her opposition to transgender people.
What's good for one is good for the other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back