Hate Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man is not a woman.

I realise you can't bring yourself to admit that fact, because your carefully constructed delusion would collapse, since it is based on a lie.

Sponsored Links
Because they aren't the same thing.

So why do you keep pretending to think they are?
We're discussing transgenders. As far as this discussion goes, they'r more or less interchangaable,
Sex ia a label assigned at birth, sometimes incorrectly. The person receiving the label has no input. They're stuck with it.
Gender is role that people choose.

It's clear from your persistent posting of lies and misrepresentations that you are hoping to make a case you know to be wrong.
It's clear from the numerous articles, research papers, studies, laws, etc that my argument is well supported in legal, scientific and medica fields.
Your arguments have not been supported by one iota of evidence.

For instance, you made a claim about the proportion of male to female transgenders compared to the female to male transgenders. I asked you fro soem real life data.
And you provided nowt, nanda, zilch.
I know why, it's because your theory was disproved by real life data.

Sponsored Links
Most of my opinions, comments and claims have been supported with evidence, research, studies and articles.
Searching and posting reams of articles and opinion that support your narrative isn't evidence of anything other than your own insecurity. People on here don't really read all that stuff. They might scan it but they don't read and digest it. It's a discussion forum for views and opinions not a court for barristers of the google chambers.

Searching and posting reams of articles and opinion that support your narrative isn't evidence of anything other than your own insecurity. People on here don't really read all that stuff. They might scan it but they don't read and digest it. It's a discussion forum for views and opinions not a court for barristers of the google chambers.
Well said.

It's clear from the numerous articles, research papers, studies, laws, etc that my argument is well supported in legal, scientific and medica fields.

Your persistent lies and misrepresentations show the opposite

We're discussing transgenders. As far as this discussion goes, they'r more or less interchangaable,
Sex ia a label assigned at birth, sometimes incorrectly. The person receiving the label has no input. They're stuck with it.
Gender is role that people choose.

Your claim is clearly false.

Sex is a fact

Gender is an opinion.

They are not interchangeable.

So you reckon that prejudiced people, whose opinions are based on lies, myths and inherent prejudice are not interested in informing themselves with real life data, research and studies?
Yeah, OK, I can accpet that.

To address your point that "Searching and posting reams of articles and opinion that support your narrative isn't evidence of anything other than your own insecurity".
It's called secondary research. It's a normal process that is used when the resources to conduct prmary research do not exist.
Secondary research is a research method that uses data that was collected by someone else. In other words, whenever you conduct research using data that already exists, you are conducting secondary research.
Secondary research can be qualitative or quantitative in nature. It often uses data gathered from published peer-reviewed papers, meta-analyses, or government or private sector databases and datasets.

Last edited:
A man is not a woman.

I realise you can't bring yourself to admit that fact, because your carefully constructed delusion would collapse, since it is based on a lie.
My opinion is based on research, studies, articles and real life data.
Your opinion is based on gender essentialism, which is more like a religious ideology.

Perhaps we can skip the pointless slogans, false allegations and immature accusations, and resort to something resembling an intelligent discussion.
You're stil refusing to provide one iota of research, real life data, or studies to support your ideology.
You just keep repeating your slogans, strawman arguments and ad hominem attacks.

Last edited:
Your claim is clearly false.

Sex is a fact

Gender is an opinion.

They are not interchangeable.
For the umpteenth time, my arguments are based on scientific and medical data, research papers, studies, articles.

Your posts are full of pointless slogans, ad hominem attacks and strawman arguments.

Are you ready for an intelligent discussion yet?

For starters, you made a claim about the proportion of transgenders and being born with ambiguous genitalia.
I asked if you have any data to support your imagination.
You've produced not a slither of evidence so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back