HAVE A FAG GET BIGGER PENSION

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
norwich union say they ,will give you a bigger pension sum on retirement , if you smoke, cause they think you wont live long, hears the twist started smoking day before you finish work, give up smoking day after penision kicks in, get bigger bonus :LOL: :LOL: ;) you could not make it up :confused: you may also get a bigger pot on your post code

Sponsored Links
yes johnd just heard the guy from norwich admitted it on j.vine show bbc

Sponsored Links
Higher premiums though no doubt

Higher premiums are not required.

Impaired life annuity's are available to anyone who can show a reduction in their expected lifespan. Many people could qualify, not just smokers.

A quick Google will reveal much information about the subject.

guy was on the radio representing norwich union with there full backing saying it was there policy to pay smokers more :confused: no its not a joke :eek:

I know about that, but I find it hard to believe they would pay the increased amount to a person who only smoked for two days.

HEY johnd not all people tell the truth :cry: whip lash after a 2 mph crash rings a bell :)

I know about that, but I find it hard to believe they would pay the increased amount to a person who only smoked for two days.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Search for impaired life annuity's, you need to prove a medical history which will impair your life expectancy.

Sponsored Links
Back