Have I missed anything?

L

longdogs

My internet has been down for about three weeks but the good news is that I no longer have to deal with Talk Talk (they certainly didn't do the Walk Walk.

So have I missed much? Any major bust-ups?

Where's PP, has he gone or did I block him three weeks ago? I can't remember :oops:

Sponsored Links
Where's PP, has he gone or did I block him three weeks ago? I can't remember :oops:

Some think he's gone on holiday to Mexico; others are sure he has 'evolved' into an American with a name beginning with 'P'.

The top story was SecureSpark relating his sexual tendencies...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
My internet has been down for about three weeks but the good news is that I no longer have to deal with Talk Talk (they certainly didn't do the Walk Walk.

i am with talk talk
my phone line has been very crackly of late
internet getting more unreliable getting desperate drop outs 2 or 3 times a day
ok better rule out the internal wiring
modem to master socket via filter phone still using the extension
perfect internet and phone now

the moral is check all connections and wires before spending around £100 on a callout :eek:

i am with talk talk
my phone line has been very crackly of late
internet getting more unreliable getting desperate drop outs 2 or 3 times a day
ok better rule out the internal wiring
modem to master socket via filter phone still using the extension
perfect internet and phone now

the moral is check all connections and wires before spending around £100 on a callout :eek:

That's just the thing mate. I knew the problem was with the router but they insisted on dragging out the so called technical help' over several days with no conclusion. I asked them to just send me a new router but they would have charged me for it and I didn't want to pay for a call out. I stupidly thought that as I have been with them for about eight years that they would have kept me happy - they were charging almost £20 per month for a very un-reliable service. Moved to Tesco now and already the reliability is a vast improvement. No wonder Talk Talk are bottom of the customer satisfaction list.

Do people still use Talk Talk?

I was with Tiscali, but bailed out after TT bought them and hearing about TT's bad reputation. Get youeself on Plusnet. Even if it is advertised by a bloke with an annoying northern accent. ;) :LOL:

Do people still use Talk Talk?

I was with Tiscali, but bailed out after TT bought them and hearing about TT's bad reputation. Get youeself on Plusnet. Even if it is advertised by a bloke with an annoying northern accent. ;) :LOL:

Yes, it seems like anyone with a Talk Talk email address were fairly happy but anyone with a Tiscali address were treated like ****e.

Don't know if you ever had the pleasure of ringing their technical help WS but it was like talking to an automated voice - very strange.

And the questions:

Are you calling on your home phone? Yes.
Are you at home now? No I'm on the moon :rolleyes:
Is your router plugged in? No it's in it's box in the loft :rolleyes:
Do you have an account with Talk Talk? No, I just thought it would be fun to call you :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back