bill

Agile said:
We charge a fixed price for boiler repairs so we can take as long as it takes to do the job properly. One hour or three hours is the same price.

Why should a customer pay for a repair by the hour and end up paying more for an incompetent person who takes two hours to find a fault?

If I have the choice of going next to a friendly customer who welcomes me and offers a cup of tea then thats my next visit!

To put it into perspective almost everyone does offer me a drink. I dont take alcoholic ones either.

Tony

Ill call you then when my mexico heat exchanger needs replacing........your fixed price of £82 sounds a bargain to me. ill even call it £100 so you can have a drink on the weekend.

While your moping around for three hours supping tea and coffee most respected engineers have been in for 40mins, done the repair, cleaned up and left leaving the customer free to go about thier daily business. That to me is service and value for money.

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
If I have the choice of going next to a friendly customer who welcomes me and offers a cup of tea then thats my next visit!

Tony

I personally have morals and put the elderly and vunerable first over who makes the best cup of tea, followed by the customers that pay me promtly.......thats just good business sense but if your business sense is led by your thirst factor and taste buds then who am I to argue with you.

MOD 2

calm it down and stop double posting

Sponsored Links
Back