Have the Creda Quantum heaters been discontinued?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hoping someone in the trade may be able to advise.

There is a lot of info. online about the Dimplex Quantum heaters, but seeing the Creda version they look a little more discrete. But 1 website shows them as discontinued and Creda's own site doesn't show them at all!

Can anybody confirm if they have been discontinued? The 1 distributor of Creda in Jersey says they actually don't really deal with Creda.....!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
not sure about the Creda version called Quantum, but the linked Creda storage heaters no longer exist, think they where called credanet?
Anway Creda and Dimplex are the same company :)

Thanks,

Yes I know they are the same company, but the Creda ones have/had a smooth front which was a bit more discrete. It wsan't Credanet, definitly Quantum. CQH150 for example.

Thanks

Oh yeah, I see what you mean now, they do look the exact same apart from the front.
Seem they are both about the same price

I think maybe the Creda version is newer than the Dimplex version. So maybe that's why you local place has not heard of them?

Would an online place not deliver?

Sponsored Links
Delivery to Jersey is often painful, because people are not familiar with it.

TLC do it no problem, the website calculates even a pallet delivery charge. Most others do not and it's a lot of work to get nowhere!

I think both brands came out in 2013. Just wonder if the Creda was the 'copycat', and didn't do well so got ditched?

I can see I'll just settle for the Dimplex. It looks decent for a heater, but the Creda was a little bit smarter....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back