Have you ever witnessed a live "big cat" sighting?

This licensing requirement caused some owners to abandoned them some of which survived and adapted to the British

Adapt they did. Even heard of one working in a tea shop. And if you heard her speak , you would never have guessed she was not English.

Sponsored Links
I genuinely thought I see one on a back road to Roydon. But then again did I...... I'm with John On this, we all have cameras in our pockets there would be more evidence by now... Saying this if someone come out with with Video evidence of a whisky coloured big cat roaming Herts & Essex, then I would believe what I saw.

I genuinely thought I see one on a back road to Roydon. But then again did I...... I'm with John On this, we all have cameras in our pockets there would be more evidence by now... Saying this if someone come out with with Video evidence of a whisky coloured big cat roaming Herts & Essex, then I would believe what I saw.
Stop sitting on the fence Bodd. I know and you know you saw a puma as well as your friend who has a reputation for being a straight talker without exaggeration! (Your words) You'll feel better if you stand up for what you know to be true

Sponsored Links
munchkin.jpg

Can’t say I have seen a puma or panther wandering around

my mate lives in the sticks and we have never seen any thing unusual

saw a couple of aliens ounce but other than that nowt

Stop sitting on the fence Bodd. I know and you know you saw a puma as well as your friend who has a reputation for being a straight talker without exaggeration! (Your words) You'll feel better if you stand up for what you know to be true

I never said his mum wasn't a ballshítter.
I can't be sure what see and will never know....

On thd other hand we don't see rats that often but we know they are here amongst us...

Can’t say I have seen a puma or panther wandering around my mate lives in the sticks and we have never seen any thing unusual
saw a couple of aliens ounce but other than that nowt
This raises more questions than it answers though :unsure:

I would be interested in the circumstances in which you saw the big cats rather than links to what others have seen, not all are disbelievers:)

The first time I saw the panther was when I was outside the back of my house which has a garden a fence and then a field with a woodland scrubby part to it's left. A big panther was walking down the side of the field
The second sighting was more curious. I was standing outside in my garden and this time the cat was sitting down in the woods to the left of my garden and to the left of the field that's behind my house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back