Hazardous waste

Sorry, I didn't realise that I wasn't a scientist, until you pointed it out. You must be so much fun at XMas?

The glass turntable inside a microwave MUST be a hazard, what would one do, if one were to break?

So the NON-ionizing radiation is a GOOD thing then, like the GOOD bacteria in a yogurt, that's made from bacteria?

Did you get socks, clothes that don't fit, and bath stuff, that you will never use this year as well? And that's why you are being so pedantic?

Wow, you get real grumpy around xmas don't you?

no he just can't take being wrong about anything, even stuff he has no idea about.

More than a few have noticed then :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Hello Monkeh . Sussex binmen would have totted that battery - acid or not :LOL:

Sorry, I didn't realise that I wasn't a scientist, until you pointed it out. You must be so much fun at XMas?

The glass turntable inside a microwave MUST be a hazard, what would one do, if one were to break?

So the NON-ionizing radiation is a GOOD thing then, like the GOOD bacteria in a yogurt, that's made from bacteria?

Did you get socks, clothes that don't fit, and bath stuff, that you will never use this year as well? And that's why you are being so pedantic?

no he just can't take being wrong about anything, even stuff he has no idea about.

Eh, that too. I wonder what they taught in school in his day if they didn't go over radiation. Or toughened glass, for that matter.

Now Now children play with your pressies and stop arguing

Sponsored Links

More than a few have noticed then :LOL:

An uneducated cock.

Back